As producers of international trade and consumer events, conferences, publications and eMedia we are in business to support and build innovative, effective business communities.
Diversified Communications is a growing global media company with headquarters in the Eastern U.S. and divisions in the Western U.S., Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India and the United Kingdom.
Divisions | History | Leadership Team
We connect, educate and strengthen business communities through market-leading events, publications and eMedia.
- Cooperation in the workplace and Competition in the marketplace - Effective teamwork is essential to individual and collective success. We encourage, recognize and reward personal and team achievement.
- Competence - Professional performance built by proper training and supported by progressive leadership that encourages self-development.
- Customers - We deliver quality products and services that meet or exceed customers' expectations.
- Caring - We demonstrate a caring attitude toward employees and customers by valuing differences and treating others with respect, dignity and fairness. We promote a pleasant work environment.
- Communication - Information is shared and questions are asked and answered with openness and honesty in a manner that is timely, accurate, complete and appropriate. Debate engaged in a timely manner is essential to being open, honest, accurate and complete, and leads to better decisions.
- Community - We contribute to the communities in which we live and work, encourage responsible resource management and promote practices that sustain the industries we serve.
- Commitment to Excellence - All employees are accountable and responsible for meeting goals and fulfilling their roles on the team. Visionary leadership sets realistic, challenging and futuristic goals, thereby increasing everyone's chances for success.